18 Feb 2021-2022 Calendar and Registration Policies
Gray Matter Marketing is a small business dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle with charitably focused events that highlight the communities we are fortunate to call hosts cities. The pandemic has had a devastating impact on our business and our ability to produce events. We have updated our registration policies to reflect today’s uncertain and challenging times. These policies represent the most flexible and fair model we can offer in these unprecedented times.
We understand the long hours and financial commitments that go into participating in our events and share the disappointment in any postponement or cancellation. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times and plan for sunnier days together out on the race course.
We are not able to offer refunds. However we have added a race credit option to our existing deferral and transfer policies.
Registrants may transfer their entry to another individual at any point up to 14 days before the event.
If you wish to participate in another Gray Matter Marketing event in 2021 or 2022 other than the event you are currently registered, please request the credit and you will have a balance applied to your Eventbrite account that is available to use for any event on our calendar thru 2022 once registration for those events is opened. (see below for tentative event dates).
Step 1. Request a Race Credit:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email you used to register for the event, and the event name — and we will issue an event credit for the value of your entry. Event credits must be requested no later than 14 days prior to the event you are currently registered for.
Step 2. View credit balance
When an organizer refunds your tickets with credits, you receive an email. Log into Eventbrite to see an overview of your credits per organizer:
- Log in to Eventbrite.
- Go to “Credits” in your account.
- View the amount and expiration date of your credits.
Step 3. Use credits to pay for your tickets
You must be logged in to Eventbrite to use your credits. Once you found the Gray Matter Marketing event you wish to transfer to, you use the credits to pay for the tickets at the checkout:
- Select the ticket quantity and click “Checkout”.
- Fill out your details and click “Payment”.
- Select your credit amount under “Credits”.
- (Optional) If the credit doesn’t cover the full ticket price, select a payment method to pay for the rest.
- Click “Place order”.
More information on Event Credits.
Gray Matter Marketing 2021 & 2022 Events:
All events pending permit approval. Some events may not be immediately available for credit use until registration for those events launches in the coming months. Your Eventbrite credit will not expire until January 1, 2023.
- April 10: Newport Night Run
- June 6: BankNewport 10 Miler
- September 12: Portland 10 Miler
- October 3: Ocean Road 10k
- October 10: Amica Newport Marathon and Half Marathon
- November 7: Vermont 10 Miler
- November 14: Aquidneck 10k
- March 27: Aquidneck 10k
- April 9: Newport Night Run
- April 24: Portland 10 Miler
- May 7: Worcester Craft Brew Race
- May 21: Stowe Craft Brew Race
- June 5: BankNewport 10 Miler
- July 16: Newport Craft Brew Race
- October 2: Ocean Road 10k
- October 9: Amica Newport Marathon and Half Marathon
- October 30: Vermont 10 Mile